28 Feb MACC Garden Ministry – Back to Eden / Organic Food Garden
Learn and give back to others, while working and talking to others while enjoying the shade and cool air at the MACC Garden. Work on a tan or hide out in the cool shade. We always have a breeze and no mosquitoes.
– The MACC Gardening Ministry started by Ryan Sahwell needs helpers!
– We follow a simple rule. Approximately 75% of what we grow, which is 100% organically grown, is given to the Crofton Church’s Church’s Food Pantry and 25% goes to the helpers.
– No gardening experience needed, but you will learn a lot.
– We have flexible hours when we work and support each other talking about faith and life’s issues under the beautiful sky while tending the garden as Genisis 2:15 commands us to do. Yes gardening is Very Biblical.
– You can work in the sun or the shade. We have flexible hours to accommodate both needs. Much cheaper than a trip to Ocean City and you get red beets ,purple string beans, and a tan and fresh air with no bridge traffic.
– We need folks to water MACC’s flower beds on a schedule that works for you.
– We need folks to take food from the church to the food pantry about 5 minutes from the church.
– Remember our primary goal is to grow high quality organic food for those in need. They appreciate our efforts
We need your prayers!