03 Jan MACC Fit
Need somewhere to work out? MACC is now offering a various indoor and outdoor opportunities to exercise mixed with scripture memorization and devotionals that will challenge your mind, body and spirit.
MACC fit will begin January 18th. This is a great way to meet or create some of those New Year’s resolutions. Focused training with the MACC Sports Director during specific hours will be offered in our makeshift fitness room (270 or as announced) along with some unstructured “FIT hours.” The space and equipment will be made available for anyone to pray and get FIT.
MACC Fit tentative SCHEDULE as of 5 JAN 17, (check back often as hours are subject to change):
– Spinning to music: Wednesdays, 0930-1030. Limited number of bikes available (email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability or first come first served otherwise). Bringing your bike and trainer is welcomed. Wi-fi is available to connect to your favorite training app (Strava, Trainer-road, etc).
– Circuit training: Wednesdays, 1030-1115. Move at your own pace through timed circuits and station with free weights, ropes, core, your own body weight. This high repetition, low weight approach is sure to work the core and get your heart-rate up.
– Fitness Space and equipment open to Upward Families during practices (unstructured), Mon-Wed 5pm-8pm.
– Running/ walking groups – all paces (yes, outside), Mondays Thursdays, Times TBD
– Lunch hour Cycling – all paces (yes, outside), Times TBD.
– Holy Yoga: Starting Jan 23rd in Room 270: Monday, 6-7 pm & Wednesday, 6-7 pm & 7-8 pm. (more info at https://holyyoga.net/). Will be led by certified instructor. Come as you are. Donations accepted.
If you’re interested in a free FIT consultation to establish or review goals and would like to learn more, please contact Brian Szydlik at email@example.com. OR just contact him to talk and ask questions, it’s hard to bother him.